Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chain of Thought or String Thinking

I am not sure what you would call the types of poems I'm presenting today - but I call them 'Chain' or 'String'
poems. A sort of word assosiation type of poetry. Whomever is reading this should be able to see what I mean when you see the poems. Now my chain of thought or string thinking may not make sense to anyone else but I thought I would share in any case.

I like to hear,
I like to see,
I like to be,
Just plain old me
Tic ‘83

Hi there
Big bear
Don’t stare
You scare
Me here
Big bear
Hi there!
Tic ‘84

Bad thoughts
Are sought
And caught
Then brought
And stopped
The sought
Bad thoughts
Tic ‘84

Do mind
Be kind
To blind
All time
Do mind
Be kind
Tic ‘84

One day
I stay
To play
And say
To Kay
“Go away”
One day
Tic ‘84

Star light
Giving sight
Making bright
Guiding right
Those in flight
Out of plight
Tic ‘84

Say ‘Hi’
Then ‘Bye’
I sigh
And cry
When hi
Turns to bye
Tic ‘85

Sleep, sleep
Real deep
Take a peek
Into sleep
To keep
A real deep sleep
Tic ‘85

He suffered
Us to learn
That service
Is the way to turn
The greatest
Was a servant
To that example
Let our lives be lent
Tic ‘86

Tea leafs
One sees
Other lives
When one dies
Or they cry
So please
Leave tea leafs
Tic ‘86

Day to day
They all say
It will rain
Fear and pain
We all see
How corrupt we be
Tic ‘86

I don’t see
The bumblebee
This is stupid
Not with cupid
One becomes crazy
By being lazy
Not listening well
To what He has to tell
If this makes sense
Then you have climbed my fence
Seeing with me
The bumblebee
Tic ‘86

Who am I?
A little fly
A drop of rain
Who is very vain
I am a thought
That cannot be caught
Changing fast
With each day past
‘87


Funny, funny
Hurt the tummy
Learn to cry
Do not know why
Emotions run
Through tears and fun
Treasure them well
Character they tell
Tic ‘87

I go away
Far away
I disappear
With a tear
Of sorrow sad
Because I am bad
So I hide away
In my mind to stay
Tic ‘87

One born
Strong stone
Seed sewn
Fruit grown
Not alone
Rule the born
Tic ‘87

I have been strong
Now I fall
No self-control
I seek a guide
There is none in sight
I lose control
I serve myself
Looking within
With no control
With tears of pain
I turn to Him
He takes control
Tic ‘89

Hi
Hello
Bye
Just go
Why?
I am low
Tic ‘90

Personified
Look alive
I am dead
Without a head

Inanimate
It is to late
Cannot move
So I lose
Tic ‘90

No light
No love
No life
More shame
More sorrow
More death
With hope
With faith
With joy
Comes life
Comes love
Comes light
Tic ‘90


Ready scribe
Heart prepared
Seek the law
Ezra the priest
Leads the way
God to seek
Know the word
Saints who hold
Tic ‘90

Black balloons
Sign of doom
Gone the white
Now the fright
Hope does die
Crows will fly
Disappear
All who hear
The beating drum
It is all done
Tic ‘90

Called to follow
Learn to lead
What is shallow
What to heed
Future vision
Now to see
Make decisions
What to be
Tic ‘91

Don’t you care?
What is up head?
Don’t you care?
Where your feet are led?
Don’t you know?
To where you are called
Don’t you know?
Of how you fall
Don’t you see?
A vision there
Don’t you see?
Or don’t you care?
Tic ‘91

Gone, gone, gone
Darkness falls
Tears run down
The heart fails
Shinning light
Moonbeam strong
Dreams the night
Of life afar
Dawning day
Flee the stars
Reality face
With dreams of all
Tic ‘91

Bring it through
Keep in mind
What to do
When all are blind
Look ahead
Not in past
It is dead
Time passes fast
Where is hope?
There is life
Deal and cope
With coming strife
In the end
Said and done
Did not bend
Become all one
Tic '93

God is eternal
All knowing
All showing

God is all love
All caring
All giving

God is full light
All seeing
All healing

God is the life
We following
To glorying
Tic '95

The Day
The morning
The midday
The evening
The night

The Praise
The renewing
The continuance
The thanksgiving
The rest
Tic’99


I am in pain
I am not sane
I am just mad
I am very sad
I am for joy
I am not coy
I am criss-crossed
I am very lost
Tic '99

A birth
A cry
A smile
A laugh
A hurt
A help
A fall
A joy
A task
A job
A mate
A love
A child
A hope
A time
A faith
A life
An age
Tic ‘2001

Born a sinner
I confess
Please forgive me
I request
Wrong against You
I have done
A humbled spirit
I pray will come
Break the pride
I have inside
Purge my heart
I will abide
Cast me not out
I do weep
Under Thy love
I Thy truth keep
Tic ‘2009

Weakness
Leads to strength
Life for Christ
Leads to length
Lion – Lamb
Comes the Son
Meekness
Promised One
Bridegroom
Strength to faint
Marriage
Multitude of Saints
Tic’ 2010

What a collection and as you can see my mind tends to go all over the place. I hope you were able to understand some of these and laugh at the redickulous ones. May we all continue to think, contemplate and express our thoughts on all the things that effect and challenge our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment